Sunday, May 2, 2010

Overcast evening

It's been raining on and off all day today (which I'm hoping the onions, radishes and snow peas I just planted will love!), the dogs are desperately trying to get my attention (because I forgot I laid a handful of treats on the bookcase and they now smell them), and I haven't posted for awhile.

Here's your smile for the day: http://www.mouthman.com/category_s/31.htm

In other news, I made some rockin' oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and oh-so-tasty oatmeal raisin cookies. Just trying not to devour them before the cool.

As a side note, Chip is now sitting on top of the folded down blanket that is laying on top of the GIANT pile of laundry, on the couch - he had to climb his way up there, but there was no way he was letting Aro have it... silly dogs.

No comments: